Low-cost Financial Planning for Young Professionals
This program accommodates the current needs of young professionals by offering financial education and advice from low-cost, fee-only advisors. The program includes an essential financial education, personalized basic planning, and preparation of this year's tax return.
- Personalized PlanningGet personal assistance and advice for your financial needs.
- EducationReceive a basic financial education that is sorely missing from today's curriculums.
- Tax PrepHate doing your taxes? No problem.
- ServicesReview a list of many of the services we offer to help you achieve your financial goals.
Low-cost One-on-one Planning
Many young professionals have important questions and decisions that need to be addressed early in their career, but feel as though they don't have substantial assets to warrant a financial advisor.
This program offers those individuals low-cost access to both experienced and youthful fee-only advisors to answer any questions they may have regarding:
- Investment allocation
- Retirement planning
- Goal Setting
- ...Other financial issues
We will provide you with an education covering the following material:
- Financial Planning Introduction
- Budgeting/Cash Flows
Income Tax Preparation
Included in this package is income tax preparation for the current year.
We will prepare and file your income tax return and return a printout for your records (upon request).
- Review the basics of sound financial strategy
- All about traditional and Roth IRA's
- Designing a lifetime holistic financial strategy
- Annual income tax planning
- Review current asset allocation and investment location
- Evaluate the performance of current investments
- Recommendation of savings plan and retirement considerations
- Considerations when buying your first home and/or mortgage review
- Analysis of credit score, student loans and overall debt
- Financial considerations when getting married and/or starting family education funding
- Managing employee stock options and implementing a strategy
- Planning the appropriate deductions on your paycheck